- A certain Mrs Omotayo Salawudeen, 39, who allegedly conspired with one Oladapo Dolapo to kill her husband., has been arrested by the Osun State police command.
According to Police commissioner in the state, CP Adeoye , he is shocked as to the sad way Alhaji Salawudeen Hakeem, 43years of No.11, Adeniran street, Hallelujah Estate, Osogbo, died.
Speaking with newsmen, the police Commissioner told said his men acted upon the receipt of a case of murder, which was lodged at Dada Estate Divisional Police Headquarters by one Engineer Salawudeen .
- Upon investigations, the deceased’s wife, Omotayo Salawudeen and her co-plotter, Oladapo Dolapo, were arrested. Oladapo, was discovered to be ex-convict who only re-gained his freedom from Ilesa prison about four months ago. He was said to have been contacted by Mrs. Omotayo Salawudeen, to kill her husband on the ground that he married a second wife.
She offered to pay N10, 000, 00 for the job as against the N300, 000. 00 earlier demanded by Oladapo.
- “Having concluded their plans, the duo exchanged numbers while Mrs. Omotayo later called Oladapo to inform him of her husband’s whereabouts. .
- Mrs. Omotayo Salawudeen took Oladapo through the kitchen and hid him inside a store in their apartment. When the husband came, the wife signaled her guest (Oladapo) and immediately, Mrs. Omotayo Salawudeen used pillow to cover her husband’s mouth while Oladapo stabbed him to death in his chest”, the CP said.
Meanwhile, after the killing, Oladapo wrote some inscriptions such as “NO PRICE NO PAY”, “AXE AYE” “FORGIVENESS IS A SIN” on the wall and door respectively under the disguise that the killing was carried out by cultists.
“The wife made an outcry after Oladapo had gone to raise alarm that suspected assassins have killed her husband”.
- Meanwhile, after the killing, Oladapo wrote some inscriptions such as “NO PRICE NO PAY”, “AXE AYE” “FORGIVENESS IS A SIN” on the wall and door respectively under the disguise that the killing was carried out by cultists.